Checklist Due Monday September 9th at 11:59pm in your Portfolio.
Create a hello.html file and put it in your web directory.
- Do the exercises at the end of Chapter 4 of HTLCS:
- You can put whatever you want in this html file as long as it is valid html and shows up in a browser.
- For fun, search the web to learn how to change colors and fonts.
- Create two HTML files from your madlib program. That is, take the output from running madlib.py and turn it into html by hand.
- Put them in your web directory
- Put a link to these two files in your portfolio.